We embrace cutting-edge, lean manufacturing principles. We eliminate waste and downtime.
We are expanding our equipment capabilities to better meet the specific and developing needs of our customers.
R&D Fasteners has the ability to forge almost any head configuration.
- Hex head bolts and cap screws can be forged from ¼” (6mm) through 3” (75mm) diameter.
- Socket head cap screws and Flat head cap screws can be forged from ¼” (6mm) through 2 1/2” (64mm) diameter.
- Nuts can be forged from ¼” (6mm) through 3” (75mm).
- 12 pt flange screws can be forged from ¼” (6mm) through 2 1/2” (64mm) diameter.
R&D Fasteners can cut and roll thread of many sizes, and we offer a range of CNC single point options.
- Cut thread from ¼” (6mm) through 4” (100mm) diameter.
- Roll thread from ¼” (6mm) through 2” (50mm) diameter.
- CNC single point from #6-32 through 4” (100mm) diameter.
At R&D Fasteners, full CNC turning and milling is available for build-to-print precision machined parts.
- CNC able to hold tolerances of 0.0001.
Miscellaneous Machining includes tapping, slotting, center-less grinding, and bending.
- Standard Delivery: R&D Fasteners offers the fastest standard delivery in the industry.
- Expedite Delivery: R&D Fasteners offers an expedite delivery service to meet your needs. Let us know when you need it and we can schedule delivery to meet your needs.
- 911 Emergency Program: When you need your order fast, our 911 Emergency Program is just for you. With our west coast location, we have that extra time and outside processes available locally to meet any emergency need you have.
|Stainless & Duplex
|Nickel Alloys & Exotics
|XM-13||13-8 MO TM|
| ALLOY 20||CARPENTERTM|
|NITRONIC 60||NITRONIC 60TM|
| NI 600||INCONELTM|
|TITA 6-4 ELI|